- Textile Upper Delivers a Breathable, Sock-Like Fit
- Visible Max Air Unit in the Heel Cushions Each Step
- Auxetic Traction Pattern Helps Disperse Pressure
- Full Rubber Outsole Offers Traction and Durability
- The Outsole is Flatter Than the Nike SB Air Max Janoski to Provide Better Grip, and More Stability When You Skate
- The Original 1-Piece Bootie Has Been Redesigned for a Closer, Second-Skin-Like Fit
- Midfoot Overlay Helps Keep Your Feet Secure
- Low Cut for a Natural Fit and Comfort Around Your Ankles
- Full-Length IP Foam Midsole Provides Superior Comfort and Cushioning
MAX AIR FOR MAX WEAR.
The Nike SB Air Max Janoski 2 PRM Skate Shoe hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air Unit in the heel cushions your every step, while a flat rubber outsole optimizes grip when you're on your board.