- Zoom Air Unit in the Sockliner Provides Low-Profile Cushioning
- Reduced Layers and Reinforcements Help Enhance Durability and Flexibility
- Enhanced Traction Pattern for Skate-Specific Movement
- Leather Upper with Suede Overlays Delivers Premium Durability and Classic Air Force II Style
- Forefoot Midsole has been Removed to Enhance Boardfeel and Flexibility
- Cored-Out Rubber Outsole with Exposed Phylon Foam Offers Flexible Durability
AN ICON RECODED FOR SKATE.
With iconic Air Force II design lines and heritage, Nike SB Air Force II Low Men's Skateboarding Shoe nods to the hoops legend in a more flexible, lightweight silhouette made for skate. Its deconstructed design features reduced layers and reinforcements for optimized flexibility and an enhanced, skate-specific traction pattern.