- Premium Leather Has the Look and Feel of Cracked Porcelain - The Leather Has a Subtle, Glazed Finish That Cracks as You Skate
- Rubber Has Been Thinned Out in Key Areas for a Lightweight, Broken-In feel Right Out of the Box
- Geometric Shapes Between the Midsole and Outsole Expand and Contract in All Directions for Better Boardfeel and Flexibility
- Vulcanized Construction Fuses Outsole to Upper for a Broken-In Feel
- Zoom Air Unit in Sockliner Gives You Responsive Cushioning
A SCULPTED SPIN ON AN ICONIC SKATE SHOE.
When he's not inspiring us to skate, Stefan Janoski is practicing his craft as a sculptor. The Nike SB Zoom Janoski Slip-On RM Skate Shoe puts an artistic spin on a classic slip-on with leather that looks like cracked porcelain.