- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Closed cell polyurethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
- Fantom tape provides bonded lightweight strategic support
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic, Mesh Upper
The New Balance numeric 868 was designed to give skateboarders what they need, where they need it most. Fantom Tape is used to add support for the foot and the heel of the shoe features N2, a New Balance running technology that provides stability and impact protection. And NDurance rubber compound offers durability in high-wear areas.
The 868 also features premium suede and mesh materials for style that's breathable. The rubber outsole adds to the shoes durability and overall comfort.