We have a full range of sizes for boot fitting in our Halesowen store
- Anatomical carbon integrated with moldable technology
- Moldable for custom fit (optional)
- Zip lace cover
- Anatomical foot bed
- Heel lifts to allow for 5mm or 7mm lift
- Microfiber upper and inside lining:
- Lighter weight
- Maximum Longevity
- No stretching to maintain a perfect fit
- Hook and Loop ankle strap, adjustable/removable/replaceable
- Mounting hardware included
Mojo Boots…magical and cause one to excel and have good luck. GET YOUR MOJO ON!
1. Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- Mojo Boots have been designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED)
- Heat gun, oven, steam are all acceptable molding techniques
- 1200 watt (or higher power) blow dryer for minor adjustments on the go
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot
2. Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
3. Anatomical Foot Bed: All MOJO boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
4. Toe Box: Anatomical toe box that gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes, allowing for the correct size chassis (nearly resembling your chassis being mounted to the bottom of your foot.) The foot print of the boot is as close to that of your foot as you can get without going full custom.