- Frame: Hi Tensile with Top and Bottom HT Gussets
- Forks: Hi Tensile Internally Threaded with CNC Alloy Compression Cap, Offset 30mm, Taper Blades with Peg Recess
- Bars: Hi Tensile 29" x 9"
- Stem: Forged Front Load Alloy
- Cranks: 3-Piece 4130
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Headset: Sealed with CNC Head Tube with Provision for Gyro Tabs
- Gearing: 25/9
- Tyres: 20.4 x 2.25" Lagos Crawler
- Rims: (F/R) Double Wall Extra Wide Alloy
- Hubs: (F) Looseball Alloy, (R) Semi Sealed Cassette Alloy
- Pedals: VP Plastic
- Seat: Logo Stitched Padded 2-Piece Seat and Alloy Post
- Clamp: Integrated Angle Cut
- Brake: U-Brake
- Grips: Aftermarket Hitmain
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chainstay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75.2°
- Weight: 15kg
The Madmain 20" takes Harry Main's personal geometry set-up from his aftermarket Hitmain parts, and packages them in a sick looking complete bike.
In his own words: "If I were to start riding again from scratch, the madmain would be my ideal entry level set-up!!" Integrated headset, 25/9 gearing, sealed mid BB, super short back end and nice high wide bars. In fact, Harry actually regularly rides a madmain complete bike in his home town of Liverpool.