- Frame: Hi-Tensile Frame with Wheelie Specific Geometry
- Bars: 6" Rise, 30" Wide 4pc Wheelie Bars
- Forks: Taper Blade Threadless
- Gearing: 24T Sprocket
- Tyres: 2.8" Massive Lagos
- Brake: Front V-Brake / Rear Tektro Disk Brake
- Grips: Hitmain, Aftermarket
- Pedals: VP Plastic
- BB: Mid 19mm
- Crank: 4130 3-Piece Samox Crank Set
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Wheel: Alloy Sealed Rear Hub with 12t Driver
- Front Wheel: Radial Laced with Semi Sealed Front Hub
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Stem: Top Load
- Seat/Post: Mafia Suede with Micro Adjustable Seat Post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Drop Outs: "Tiny" & Double Gussets
- Axle diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 17kg
The rapid emergence of the pedal Bikelife culture has created a new and exciting freestyle niche for the streets. With Mafiabike's history in quality BMX and fixed gear bikes, it was inevitable that they would end-up at the forefront of the scene, designing some of the most exciting and affordable wheelie-specific bikes money can buy!
The BOMMA is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks. Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
Mafiabike have gone all-out with micro gearing, sealed driver rear hub, Mid sealed BB (BMX) double wall rims, suede (for grip) fat seat and quality 4130 3-piece cranks. The massive 3.0" specially designed Lagos tyres feature a V profile to help you fall effortlessly into those swerves and hold your line with confidence. Because we know your brake is seriously important, BOMMA comes with a Tektro rear disk brake installation which is easily upgradable to hydraulics (liquids) later.
Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, high spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less!?
Please note: This bike is sold for off road use only.