The continuing influx of younger riders into the sport has driven the need for Madd Gear to create the all new MGP VX7 Mini Pro scooter - but make no mistake, this scooter may be smaller than your average size scooter but Madd Gear have not compromised on specification!
- Bars: 22" (H) x 18" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep One Piece Oversized T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 17" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless High Tensile Steel IHC Fork with Cut Out Detail with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP Squid Grips with Internal Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Additional Information: Available in 5 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 3+, Weighs 3.5kg (7.8lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!