- Brake: 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L), Fluted w/ 3° Concave and Cut Out Detailing
- Grip Tape: Black Full Deck Grip w/ Cut-Out Detail
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° w/ Cut-Out Detail
- Finish: Anodised
- Weight: 1.4Kg (3.1lbs)
- Additional Information: Recommended for Ages 8+
- T4 & T6 Heat Treated Aluminium Alloy
Customisation is what everyone is talking about at the moment and due to continued requests, Madd Gear have now added their legendary MGP Extreme scooter deck as an individual component to their line up, alongside the popular MFX deck range.
The VX7 Extreme Deck from MGP is the perfect platform on which to build your lightweight custom scooter and features internal fluting for even greater weight reduction without compromising on strength.
Measuring an impressive 20.5" long and 4.5" wide, the MGP VX7 Extreme Deck is longer than previous Extreme decks and decks featured in the MFX range, as well as being 200g lighter than any other deck in the range.
As you'd expect to see on any Extreme deck, this deck features the Extreme deck and headtube cut outs, has an integrated headset mount and is fitted with a 120mm composite Blitz brake as standard.