- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium W: 4.8" x L: 20"
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP T-Bars H: 26" x W: 23"
- Clamp: Forged Extreme V9 Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Transition Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Anodized Splatter Corrupt Alloy Core
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: - Durable Double Anodized Finish
- Weight: 3.55kg (7.82lbs)
- Overall Height: 890mm
- Max User Weight: 100Kg (220lbs)
- Recommended Age: 12+
The MGP VX9 Nitro Stunt Scooter continues its evolution and is back again with its unmistakable double anodized splatter making it one of the sickest looking completes straight out of the box. Designed for advanced riders who want that durable scooter without compromise.
The VX9 Nitro X Stunt Scooter has the perfect balance between performance and durability in a package designed for riders 12 years and up. The VX9 Nitro X's components have been hand selected specifically to produce a well rounded complete that will inspire confidence at the park or even your local street spot. The new MGP Light-AF headtube and Gen-9 Convex Profile Fluted Extrusion combine to produce the lightest Nitro scooter ever produced, coming in at just 3.55kg.
If you demand uncompromised build quality and components straight out of the box, then the VX9 Nitro X is perfect for you. Backed by MGP's industry leading reputation for durability, this year's Nitro is not only the lightest but strongest Nitro that MGP have ever produced. The combination of strength, balance, components and weight will take your riding and confidence to the next level!