- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) bars with neo chrome fade finish
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Fork: Threadless 3D forged Clinch 120mm 6061 alloy IHC/mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Neo Cartel core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Genuine neo chrome plating finish
- Weight 3.64kg (8.02lbs)
- Additional Information: Age: 8+, Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs), HD PP MFX Deck blocks
For 2018, Madd Gear have given the Nitro scooter the biggest upgrades across the range, meaning for the all-new Limited Edition MGP VX8 Nitro Extreme you can be sure you're getting one of the best scooters out there.
For this very special and Limited Edition VX8 Nitro Extreme scooter, MGP have used the genuine Neo Chrome plating finish on everything from the bars, to the deck to the wheels making this the best looking scooter on the market - hands down!
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow for more foot space.
- Headtube cut out - previously only seen on Extreme models.
- 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 Aluminium neo chrome fade bars to replace previous alloy bars.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- MGP Extreme double clamp in place of a triple clamp to reduce weight.
- 120mm 3D Forged Clinch 6061 alloy fork.
- Bigger 120mm Cartel core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Genuine neo chrome deck finish