- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 T6 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) DDAM bars
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip and split grip tape
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Full-colour hydro-wrap
- Weight: 3.66kg (8.06lbs)
- Additional Information: Age: 8+, Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs), HD PP MFX Deck blocks
Madd Gear have been leading the way in what is graphically possible on a scooter in recent years and for the newest MGP VX8 Extreme scooters they are bringing more vibrant and fresh designs to the Limited Edition Extreme Scooters.
Utilising only the very best MFX components, the 2018 Limited Edition MGP VX8 Extreme scooters are going to be available as pre-order only and in very limited numbers so we recommend ordering early to avoid disappointment.
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow more foot space.
- 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips.
- 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 Aluminium neo chrome fade bars to replace previous alloy bars.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- MFX X2 Cobra double clamp.
- MFX Affray 120mm 6061 T6 alloy fork.
- 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Core wheels with new MGP polyurethane