It's hard to improve on perfection, but some how Madd Gear have done it again with the new MGP VX7 Team Edition scooter.
- Bars: 24" (H) x 23" (W) DDAM 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Chrome Plated
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M3 120mm Threadless IHC 3D Forged Alloy with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Filth Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Anodised Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodised
- Additional Information: Available in 12 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.9kg (8.5lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!