- Dimensions: 4.5" x 19.5" OR 4.8" x 21"
- 3° Concave w/ MGP & MFX Cut-outs
- Headstock: Fluted MGP Gooseneck
- Headtube: 83° Integrated w/ Cut-out (Integrated Headset Required)
- Wheel Compatibility: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Brake: MGP Blitz Brake
- Rear Axle & Spacers Included
- Weight: 1.64Kg
- 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Aluminium
The MFX Deck is the best deck MGP Team Rider Terry Price has ever ridden for grinding. With the 4.5" flat bottom internally fluted deck which allows you to lock into boardslides and lipslides perfectly. Thanks to the boxed sides, Terry says it's made for fingerwhips and grinds.
The MFX deck also helped MGP Team rider Terry Price to do the worlds first grind to backflip on a scooter!
The unique look of this deck was something that first caught Terry's eye. When asked for his first impression he says The trademark MGP gooseneck has been modified for this new deck only. With the triple scalloped gooseneck, 84° headtube angle and integrated headset cups, this deck has it all!