If you're looking for a great scooter that's packed full of high quality components and is perfect for younger kids picking up a scooter for the first time, the Madd Kick Pro X is the one for you.
The specification level of the new Kick Pro X scooter from Madd Gear, is far superior than other scooters at this price point and features the same HIC threadless fork and sealed, threadless headset system that you would expect to see on much higher priced models!
In addition to the low maintenance headset set up, the Madd Kick Pro X scooter features a 22" high and 18" wide high tensile, steel handle bar, which can be cut down to suit the height of the rider if needed (please seek advice before attempting this).
The deck of the Kick Pro X scooter is the same 4" wide, heat treated, fluted alloy deck with a subtle 3° concave that is featured on the much higher priced MGP VX7 Range, and there is also full Madd Gear printed logo grip tape on the deck, to lock riders feet firmly into place when in use.
- 20" Long x 4" Wide, Flat Bottom, T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Fluted, Alloy Deck with 3° Concave and Powder Coated Finish
- Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- 100mm Nylon Core Wheels with High Rebound Urethane and Madd K-1 (ABEC-7 rated) Chrome High Speed Bearings
- 22" High and 18" Wide One Piece High Tensile Steel T-Bar
- 130mm Squid Grips
- Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double Clamp
- High Quality Steel Threadless HIC Fork with Cut Outs
- Sealed Semi-Integrated Headset
- Extruded Alloy Tubular Downtube - Offering Strength Without Weight!
Don't forget to register your "Madd Kick Pro X Complete Scooter" to activate the manufacturer’s warranty.
To do so simply click on the following URL and fill out the form provided - http://www.maddgear.com/register