- Bars: 18"(W) x 22"(H) with Upsweep
- Clamp: Alloy Double Collar Clamp
- Deck: 4"(W) x 19.5"(L) Triple Channel, Fluted, Flat deck
- Fork: Steel Threadless IHC with Cut-outs
- Headset: Sealed Threadless Headset
- Wheels: 100mm Alloy Core
- Bearings: ABEC-7 Bearings
- Brake: MG Composite Flex Brake
- Grip tape: Printed
- Max Rider Weight: 50Kg (110lbs)
- Recommended Age Range: 6+
The Madd Gear Kick Pro V3 is ideally suited to kids picking up a scooter and heading to the skatepark for the first time.
Featuring the same steel, threadless fork and headset system that you'd expect to see on much higher priced models, the Kick Pro has a superior specification to other scooters at this price. In addition to the threadless fork and headset system, the Madd Kick Pro scooter also has 100mm metal core wheels pre fitted with ABEC-7 rated bearings for a better, faster roll!
The deck of the Madd Gear Kick Pro scooter has the same profile that is seen on the higher priced, MGP stunt scooters, but tailored for smaller riders. Measuring 19.5" long and 4" wide the flat deck offers plenty of space for riders with growing feet, whilst the 18"(W) and 22"(H) handle bars are suitable for riders up to a max height of approximately 4'3".