- Bars: 16"(W) x 20"(H) with Upsweep
- Clamp: Alloy Double Collar Clamp
- Deck: 4"(W) x 17"(L) Triple Channel, Fluted, Flat deck
- Fork: Steel Threadless IHC with Cut-outs
- Headset: Sealed Threadless Headset
- Wheels: 100mm Nylon Core
- Bearings: ABEC-5 Bearings
- Brake: MG Composite Flex Brake
- Grip tape: Printed
- Max Rider Weight: 50Kg (110lbs)
- Recommended Age Range: 4+
The Kick Rascal scooter from Madd Gear has been based on the current scooter set up of MGP Pro Rider Charley Dyson! Madd Gear recommend the Kick Rascal to be suitable for riders aged 4+ or up to a height of around 3'8". The upsweep bars measure 16" x 20" and are perfectly in proportion to the 4" wide and 17" long flat deck which makes it perfect for smaller riders.
Also included on the Kick Rascal scooter is a steel, threadless IHC fork that allows the bars to turn smoothly through 360°. This low maintenance fork and headset system is usually seen on higher priced models.
To give the Kick Rascal a smooth and fast roll, Madd Gear have fitted ABEC-5 rated bearings to the 100mm nylon core wheels and a composite flex brake over the rear wheel to bring the scooter to a slow and controlled stop.