- Bars: 20"(W) x 23"(H) with Upsweep
- Clamp: Extruded Alloy Double Collar Clamp
- Deck: 4"(W) x 19.5"(L) Triple Channel, Fluted, Flat deck
- Fork: Steel Threadless IHC with Cut-outs
- Headset: Sealed Threadless Headset
- Wheels: 110mm Alloy Core
- Bearings: ABEC-7 Bearings
- Brake: MG Composite Flex Brake
- Grip tape: Printed
- Weight: 4Kg
- Recommended Age Range: 8+
The Madd Gear Extreme V3 pro scooter is packed full of top quality components that are usually only seen on much higher priced scooters.
A 4" wide and 19.5" long, flat deck partnered with handlebars that are 20" wide and 23" high, is perfect for younger riders who want to progress in the sport. Madd Gear have increased the size of their handle bars in recent years, in line with rider preferences. If you think that the handle bars fitted to the Extreme V3 pro scooter will be too big for your child, then don't worry as they can be modified to suit their needs.
Fitted to the Madd Gear Extreme V3 are bigger, faster 110mm wheels with ABEC-7 rated bearings and a rear composite flex brake to bring riders to a slow and controlled stop.
Please see images for size references.