- Bars: 24" (H) x 23" (W) DDAM 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Chrome Plated
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M3 120mm Threadless IHC 3D Forged Alloy with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Filth Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Anodised Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodised
- Additional Information: Available in 12 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.9kg (8.5lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
It's hard to improve on perfection, but some how Madd Gear have done it again with the new MGP VX7 Team Edition scooter.
Keeping the ever popular 23" wide and 24" high bars MGP have added a new but subtle colour graphic to the Japanese chromoly chrome plated bars and added an extra inch to the already substantial anodised deck, which is now 4.5" wide and 20" long - and have still managed to reduce the overall weight of the scooter!
The 110mm high tensile steel forks as seen on previous Team Edition scooters, have been upgraded for the VX7 Team which now features the high quality, 3D Forged DDAM M3 alloy fork - something only seen previously on much higher priced scooters.
MGP have designed the VX7 Team Edition to be the complete, ready to ride, set up and with an MFX integrated, sealed headset and 110mm Filth alloy core wheels to complete the VX7 Team.
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!
Don't forget to register your MGP Product to activate the manufacturer's warranty.
Please see images for size references.
Total Scooter Height: 838mm (33")