- Bars: 22" (H) x 18" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep One Piece Oversized T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 17" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless High Tensile Steel IHC Fork with Cut Out Detail with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP Squid Grips with Internal Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Additional Information: Available in 5 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 3+, Weighs 3.5kg (7.8lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
The continuing influx of younger riders into the sport has driven the need for Madd Gear to create the all new MGP VX7 Mini Pro scooter - but make no mistake, this scooter may be smaller than your average size scooter but Madd Gear have not compromised on specification!
Based around the deck used by 9 year old MGP Pro Rider Charley Dyson, the VX7 Mini Pro scooter features a 17" deck that's 2.5" shorter than any other in the MGP VX7 Range and perfectly proportioned handle bars measuring 22" high and 18" wide. Both the handle bar height and deck length are a great starting point for this pro level scooter and a perfect foundation for the next generation of young shredders to start out on and gain confidence with, as anything bigger may prove more difficult to handle.
Featuring 100mm alloy core wheels fitted with Madd K-2 (ABEC-9 rated) wheel bearings, the VX7 Mini Pro has a high tensile steel fork with cut out detail, and a sealed, integrated threadless headset.
Not only is the MGP VX7 Mini Pro smaller in size than any of the other MGP VX7 scooters, it is also lighter at 7.8lbs (3.5kg) thanks to the 4" wide 17" long, fluted deck and one piece, Japanese Chromoly T-bar. MGP state that the VX7 Mini Pro is suitable for 5 years and up!
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!
Don't forget to register your MGP Product to activate the manufacturer's warranty.