Madd Gear pushed the graphic design boundaries with previous Extreme scooters which featured the hydro-wrap graphic application process, and the MGP VX7 Extreme range is no different.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) Aero 6061 Anodised Alloy Oversized Bar
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave and Cut Out Detailing
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless IHC 3D Forged 6061 Alloy with CNC Machined Cut Out with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 120mm 86a MFX Switchblade Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Anodised 3D Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Black and Clear Full Deck Grip with Cut Outs (One of each supplied)
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Matt Black
- Additional Information: Available in Black Only, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.6kg (7.9 lbs)
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!