- Grips: 150mm MGP Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 18” Wide x 22” Tall MGP Swoop T-Bar 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter (45.7cm Wide x 55.8cm Tall)
- Clamp: Extreme V2 6061 Aluminium Double Clamp with 5mm Hardware
- Headset: Threadless Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: 6061 Aluminium Threadless / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 110mm Holographic Core Wheels with MG High-Speed Polyurethane Formula
- Bearings: ABEC 7 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: 4” Wide x 19” Long Madd Gear Kick Series Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated and Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Integrated Downtube and Headtube Cutout
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Madd Gear Kick Pro Full Deck
- Finish: Durable Powder Coated Fade
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 3.05kg / 6.72lbs
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Recommended User Age: 6 Years +
L: 67.3cm x W: 47cm x H: 78.7cm (26.5" x 18.5" x 31")
- Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated
The Madd Gear Kick Pro V5 Stunt Scooter is the ultimate dialed complete for the next up and coming pro rider! Infused with ten generations worth of technology and product testing from the world’s best pro riders, it is designed for shredders out there that are looking for a light and durable complete backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality.
The Madd Gear Kick Pro Stunt Scooter strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability in the ideal size to take any young shredders riding to the next level. Every component of the Madd Gear Kick Pro Scooter was designed to produce the most balanced and smoothest rolling Kick Pro scooter ever! Whether you’re just riding to school or ripping down at your local skatepark, the Madd Gear Kick Pro Stunt Scooter is designed to stand up to the demands of today’s aspiring pro riders. Weighing just 3.05kg / 6.72lbs for the complete scooter.
2020 Upgrades – The MGP Kick Pro V5 Scooter is upgraded from top to bottom with 150mm TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips, 1-Piece Chromoly Swoop T-Bar, Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Internal Fluting and 110mm Aluminium Hollow Core Wheels. The Kick Pro is amazing value for money and is one of the best price per spec stunt scooter on the market today.