- Grips: 150mm MGP Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 20” Wide x 23” Tall MGP Swoop One-Piece 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter (50.8cm Wide x 58.4cm Tall)
- Clamp: Extreme V2 6061 Aluminium Double Clamp with 5mm Hardware
- Headset: Threadless Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: 6061 Aluminium Threadless / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 110mm 5-Spoke Aluminium Core Wheels with MGP High-Speed Polyurethane Formula
- Bearings: ABEC 7 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long Madd Gear Kick Series with Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Integrated Downtube and Headtube Cutout
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Madd Gear Kick Extreme Full Deck
- Finish: Powder Coated / Metallic Liquid Coated Paint
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 3.22kg / 7.1lbs
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Recommended User Age: 8 Years +
L: 68.6cm x W: 52.1cm x H: 82.6cm (27" x 20.5" x 32.5")
- Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Chromoly Steel
The Madd Gear Kick Extreme V5 Stunt Scooter has been refined for 2020, producing a dialed complete that strikes the crucial balance between performance and durability. Designed for riders 8 years and up, the 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long deck is the ideal size for riders looking to take their riding to the next level.
This full size complete is designed for riders 8 years and up and is backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality and durability. Dialed straight out of the box and uncompromising on build quality, the Madd Gear Kick Extreme is easy to trick and is ready to take your progression to the next level. Each component of the Madd Gear Kick Extreme Stunt Scooter has been hand selected to produce a complete scooter that can stand up to the demands of today’s up and coming pro riders in a package that is easy to trick and promotes fast progression! Weighing just 3.22kg / 7.1lbs, the Madd Gear Kick Extreme is the scooter for you.
2020 Upgrades – The MG Kick Extreme V5 Scooter is upgraded from top to bottom with 150mm TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips, 1-Piece Chromoly Bar, Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Internal Fluting and 110mm Aluminium 5-Spoke Wheels. The Kick Extreme is amazing value for money and is one of the best price per spec stunt scooter on the market today.