- Para-Mount: Advanced Dual Density Rubber Outsole Absorbs Impact & Maximises Grip
- DeluxeLite: Premium Foam Footbed & Sockliner, Deep Contoured Heel & Arch for Superior Comfort
- Perforations on Quarter Panel, Vamp & Tongue
- Hex-Tread Pattern for Improved Boardfeel
- Pro Model: Yonnie Cruz
- Lakai x Chocolate - Down to Destroy Collection
- Upper: Suede
This popular technical style has been revamped by team rider Yonnie Cruz. Yonnie combined the best of two worlds, the stylish upper of the Fremont and the Paramount outsole construction. The Fremont Vulc offers an improved fit, featuring four-way stretch internal sock with slip-resistant heel. The Paramount outsole technology consists of dual density rubber that provides cushioning that challenges a cupsole. The Hex-Tread pattern is designed for maximum boardfeel, while the premium sockliner is designed with a deep heel cup for stability and contoured arch for comfort.
Lakai have teamed up with their long time family over at Chocolate to create the "Down to Destroy" collection. Inspired by battle flags from around the world, celebrating the rich culture and diversity within the Lakai and Chocolate teams and history. With Stevie, Vincent, and Yonnie as shared pro riders, the collection features a special colorways for each rider.