- Para-Mount: Advanced Dual Density Rubber Outsole Absorbs Impact & Maximises Grip
- Co-Bound: Reinforced Rubber Layer In the Toe & Ollie Areas
- DeluxeLite: Premium Foam Footbed & Sockliner
- Deep Contoured Heel & Arch for Superior Comfort
- Pro Model: Stevie Perez
- Lakai x Chocolate - Down to Destroy Collection
- Upper: Suede
Stevie's new shoe is an evolution of his previous style with upgrades. The Flaco II fits Stevie's style perfectly with it’s classic and clean silhouette. The upper consist of CO-BOUND in high-wear areas and bold branding. Our advanced PARA-MOUNT outsole technology utilizes dual density cushioning to absorb high impact. The Hex-tread design combines 360 degree flexibility for increased board feel and maximum grip. Reinforced in the arch area for added protection and support. The DELUX-LITE sockliner uses premium foam and is designed with a deep contoured heel and arch for superior comfort.
Lakai have teamed up with their long time family over at Chocolate to create the “Down to Destroy” collection. Inspired by battle flags from around the world, celebrating the rich culture and diversity within the Lakai and Chocolate teams and history. With Stevie, Vincent, and Yonnie as shared pro riders, the collection features a special colorways for each rider.