- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Hollow Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size
- Braking: Removable EBS Brake Mounts
- Embossed Down Tube Gussets
- Widened Stays for Big Tyre Clearance
- Integrated Seat Post Clamp
- Oval Down Tube for Improved Dent Resistance
- Top Tube: 20.85"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.65" Slammed
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
Kink worked closely with Sean Sexton to create his version of the perfect frame, from the geometry to the colour. The SXTN frame includes some really unique features like its hollow dropouts, and custom Arizona state flag inspired seat stay bridge. The oval DT looks great and adds additional dent resistance to the chromoly tubing, where the removable brake mount system means it looks and function great, with or withour brakes.