- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Trident 100% 4130 Chromoly 1-Piece Steerer Tube, Tapered Fork Legs, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Eagle CC 4-Piece 9", 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminium
- Hubs: (F) Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8" Axle, (R) Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Ericsson Stealth
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: (F/R) Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs: Mission Nylon (2)
- Gyro: Tapped for Tabs
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Chainstay: 13.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 12.46kg
The Kink Liberty stays true to its name and gives the rider ultimate freedom; pegs and no brakes. For those who do wish to ride brakes though, the Liberty is fully equipped with removable brake mounts and includes a full Mission brake set. The 2020 Liberty doesn't disappoint in its design or components either, and features full chromoly construction, and sealed bearings throughout the bike. The addition of two included plastic pegs means this bike is grind ready out of the box. The unique Gloss Gravity Cement colourway is paired with black parts and accessories.
Complementing the Liberty model are a tonne of great components like the Trident forks featuring a one-piece steerer tube, 9" Eagle 4-piece bars, and 3-piece chromoly cranks. Combining the removable brake design, two pegs, and the street style Sever tyres, really solidifies this bike as a true street machine.