- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Trident 100% 4130 Chromoly 1-Piece Steerer Tube, Tapered Fork Legs, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Grizzly CC 9", 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminium
- Hubs: (F) Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub, (R) Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Ericsson Stealth
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: (F/R) Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs: Mission Nylon (2)
- Gyro: Tapped for Tabs
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Chainstay: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 12.05kg
Freshened up once again for 2020, the Kink Downside continues to get even better. The general construction is nothing less than you would expect, with its full chromoly frame, fork, bars, and sealed bearings throughout the bike. The big bars, short backend, and sealed rear freecoaster hub mean the Downside is ready for some serious riding. The special colourway needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated, and the paired skin wall tyres and black parts keep this bike looking pro.
When it comes to the components featured on the Downside, you won't find any shortcuts either. Components like the Bold HRD stem, 2.4" wide Sever tyres, and a freecoaster, start to really set this bike apart.