- Frame: 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork, 100% Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered Fork Legs, 30mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Puma CC 5", 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Bar Ends: Closed End
- Stem: Mission Frontload 30mm
- Headset:Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- Hubs: (F/R) Mission Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- Rims: (F/R) Mission X7 20H
- Seat: Mission Weider Combo - Adjustable Height From 14.25"-16.75"
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Tyres: (F/R) Mission Tracker
- Top Tube: 12"
- Chainstay: 7.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 5.54kg
- Ages: 2+
The Coast is all about inspiring kids to start riding from an early age. Balance bikes, like the Coast, help to teach kids balance and co-ordination instead of relying on training wheels. What's special about the Coast is the way it combines features and geometry for children, with that of a BMX bike. The Coast is truly a balance bike designed for working a child's way up to their first BMX bike.
Coming in the rad Gloss Atomic Blue colourway, the Coast is kitted with some great BMX style parts. The miniaturized 5" Kink Puma bars, 12" forks, and 20-hole rims, all adapt BMX components to the right size and dimensions to comfortably fit a child's needs. The ultra-low standover height allows the seat to be dropped even lower for kids to get rolling as soon as possible.