- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Trident Fork, 100% 4130 Chromoly 1-Piece Steerer Tube, Tapered Fork Legs, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Rex Bars 9.5", 100% 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Kink Bedlam 25T CNC 7075-T6
- Hubs: (F) Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub, (R) Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Ericsson Stealth
- Seat Post: Mission Aluminium Stealth
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: (F/R) Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs: Mission Nylon (4)
- Gyro: Tapped for Tabs
- Top Tube: 21"
- Chainstay: 13.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 12.37kg
Brand new for 2020, the Cloud is Kink Pro team rider Travis Hughes' new signature bike. If you've seen Travis ride, you know there is just about nothing he can't do on a bike, and the Cloud is based on his personal geometry preferences. Component wise, the Cloud has got you covered with the included four plastic pegs and rear freecoaster wheel. The subtle colourway really sets this bike apart without being too flashy, and graphics inspired by Travis' design ideas really finish off the look of this bike.
In addition to the full chromoly frame and fork, the cloud features an amazing list of components. This model comes with aftermarket Rex butted chromoly bars, Ericsson Stealth seat, and Sever tyres front and rear. The integrated seat clamp, removable brake design, and Mission freecoaster rear wheel solidify the aftermarket look and feel to this bike. To top it all off, the Cloud of course comes standard with four Mission Targo plastic pegs.