- Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight
- Heat-resistant, Non-slip, Water-resistant
- Raised Key Pattern on Wide Strap
- Rice Grain Pattern on Top of Sole
- Brick Pattern on the Sole
- Made in Brazil
- Rubber Sole
Brazil's original and authentic flip-flops available in fourteen colours. When the first Havaianas model came out, consumers began to flip the sole upside down so that the colourful part could be seen which made them look a single colour. The Top model came out in 1994: it was the first extension to the brand in 32 years. Top Havaianas are an understated classic for any summer footwear collection.