- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame with Integrated Head Tube, Triple Butted Air Formed top Tube, Oversized Triple Butted Down Tube, Tapered Chain Stays, 3D Dropouts with Integrated Chain Tensioners, PTC (Power Transfer Centre)
- Fork: 100% Chromoly 1 1/8" Threadless with Tapered Legs
- Bars: 100% Chromoly with Haro CNC Alloy Front Load Stem, 5.25" Rise
- Cranks: 2-Piece Alloy, 175mm
- Gearing: 40/18
- Pedals: Haro DX Alloy
- Tyres: Kenda Konversion K1079 (F/R) 24" x 1.75"
- Hubs: 3/8" Axle, 36H Alloy Shell Sealed Bearing
- Rims: 36H Alloy DW 24"
- Brake: Promax MV-197 Alloy V-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-373 Alloy
- Grips: Velo Knurled
- Seat: Plastic Pivotal
- Pegs: N/A
- Top Tube: 21.75"
- Seat Tube: 10.5"
- Head Angle: 73.3°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 15.62"
- BB Height: 12"
- Stand Over: 23.6"
- Weight: 10.34kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'10"+
The cruiser class is a staple in BMX riding and the Race Lite Pro 24 model fits right in. Centered around a 21.75" top tube cruiser sized frame, the Pro 24 features high performance specs found on the 20" models, such as PTC, 2 piece alloy cranks with press fit sealed bearing BB86 bottom bracket, and chromoly fork and bars. 24" alloy wheels rolling on sealed bearings are what make the Pro 24 specific to the cruiser class.