- Frame: 100% 6061 Alloy Frame Construction with Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB Shell and 7mm Group 1 Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Chromoly with Internal Threaded Steer Tube, Tapered Legs and 5mm Dropouts
- Bars: 100% Chromoly Freestyler Cruiser 7" with Haro 1978 Top Load Stem
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Chromoly 8-Spline 175mm
- Sprocket: Haro Steel
- Gearing: 39/17
- Hubs: 36H Alloy High Flange Saled with 3/8" Axle
- Rims: 36H Alloy DW
- Tyres: Kenda Kranium Skinwall (F/R) 24" x 2.1"
- Pedals: Haro 1978 Plastic
- Grips: Haro Team
- Brake: Pro-Max MV-295L Alloy V-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Pro-Max XL-378 Alloy
- Seat: Padded Pivotal
- Pegs: N/A
- Top Tube: 22"
- Seat Tube: 13.4"
- Head Angle: 73°
- Seat Angle: 70°
- Chainstay: 16"
- BB Height: 12"
- Stand Over: 26"
- Weight: 12.25kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'9" - 6'
All new for 2019 is Haro's Mike King Signature series, the Haro Group-1 RS-2 24". The frame has been constructed by using 6061 Aluminium with sealed mid BB and internal threaded fork. Cr-Mo 4130 fork and bar, with Haro's own 3-piece 8 spline tubular cranks, 36 spoke double wall rims with sealed cartridge bering hi-flange hubs, finished off with a lineage pivotal seat and post.