- Frame: Hi-Ten 20.3" Frame with Integrated HT and Mid BB Shell
- Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless with Tapered Legs
- Crankset: Haro 1978 3-Piece Cromo 8 Spline 175mm
- Gearing: 25/9 with Sealed Bearing 9T Driver
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.25" Rise
- Stem: Haro Alloy Top Load
- Grips: Haro Team
- Saddle: Haro Padded
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic 9/16"
- Tyres: Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" (F/R)
- Recommended Rider: Age 11 Years +, 4'10" (147cm) +
The Haro Downtown is a great entry-level BMX bike and perfect if your child is already launching off curbs or any pile of dirt that allows them some airtime. The Downtown caters for the natural born shredder, the miniature adrenaline junkie who's aspiring to be rad!