- Frame: Hi-Ten 18" Frame with Integrated HT and Mid BB Shell
- Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless with Tapered Legs
- Crankset: Haro 1978 3-Piece Cromo 8 Spline 145mm
- Gearing: 25/9 with Sealed Bearing 9T Driver
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990
- Bars: Hi-Ten 7" Rise
- Stem: Haro Alloy Top Load
- Grips: Haro Stripe
- Saddle: Haro Padded
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic 9/16"
- Tyres: Kenda Kontact 18 x 2.25" (F/R)
- Recommended Rider: Age 7-11 Years, 4'0"-4'10" (122-147cm)
The Haro Downtown is a great entry-level BMX bike and perfect if your child is already launching off curbs or any pile of dirt that allows them some airtime. The Downtown caters for the natural born shredder, the miniature adrenaline junkie who's aspiring to be rad!