- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T) & Chainstays, DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T with Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo 1-Piece Threaded Steerer, 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 20" 36 Hole
- Front Hubs: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 36 Hole, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Rear Hubs: Alloy Body, 5-Piece Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut
- Tires: GT Pool 20 x 2.3"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platofrm Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3-Piece, 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT 5mm AL Chain Wheel
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 4-Piece 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 5° Up, 9° Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound with GT Removable Plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45x45° Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminium Rear U-Brake with Soft Compound Pad with Hinged Alloy Brake Lever
- Saddle: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Length: 46"
- Width: 9"
- Height: 22"
- Weight: 12.46kg
Jason Phelan's fluid style and entertaining approach to riding enable him to achieve anything he can dream up. While young, Jason learned that his bike could take him anywhere and it is has been his aim to remind riders that they are only limited by their imagination. So grab your Phelan complete and set off on an adventure.