- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T with Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo 2-Piece Threaded Steerer, 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Front: Alloy Single Wall; Rear: Double Wall 20" 36 Hole
- Front Hubs: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, 15mm Nut
- Rear Hubs: Alloy Body, 5-Piece Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut
- Tires: GT Pool 20 x 2.3"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3-Piece, 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT 5mm AL Chain Wheel
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 4-Piece 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 5° Up, 9° Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound with GT Removable Plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45x45° Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminium Rear U-Brake with Soft Compound Pad with Alloy Brake Levers
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Length: 46"
- Width: 9"
- Height: 22"
- Weight: 12.70kg
Brian Kachinsky has an all-out, high-speed techincal approach to his riding. 'Kachinsky' has become a descriptor for some of the craziest city features in the world. And his line of bikes is designed to give you the confidence you need to learn the foundations to one day conquer a Kachinsky and make sure you look good while doing it.