- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T with Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 28 Hole
- Front Hubs: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 28 Hole, 15mm Nut
- Rear Hubs: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearings 14mm x 180mm Axles, 9T Cassette, 28 Hole, 17mm Nut
- Tires: Innova 16" x 2.1"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3-Piece, 127mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2-Piece, Steel, 7"H x 23.625"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Grips: Mushroom Style 100mm Soft Compound Flangeless with GT Removable Plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Brakes (Rear): Aluminium U-Brake with Soft Compound Pad, Alloy Brake Levers
- Saddle: Integrated Saddle with Post
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Length: 38"
- Width: 9"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 10.19kg
The Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to give you the confidence you need to make the most of every session.