- Frame: GT Mach One Race, 6061-T6 AL, Euro BB, Reverse Dropouts, 1-1/8" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Design, 1-1/8" Steerer x 31.8mm Blades, Hi-Ten Blades
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole
- Front Hubs: Steel Body, 36H, 3/8" Axles
- Rear Hubs: Steel Body, Freewheel, 36H, 3/8" Axle
- Spokes: 14G
- Tires: GT Wing, 20" x 1.75"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3-Piece, 175mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Splined Spindle, GT 38T Steel Sprocket
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Race, Steel, 8.25"H x 29"W, 11° Back, 3° Up, 19mm O.D. Cross Bar
- Grips: GT Statement
- Stem: GT Top Load 1-1/8" Aluminium, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45x45° Sealed Bearings
- Brakes/Brake Levers: Alloy V-Type
- Saddle: GT Uni Pro Padded
- Seatpost: AL Integrated with Saddle, 27.2 x 250mm
- Length: 42.13"
- Width: 7.87"
- Height: 21.26"
- Weight: 7.75kg
Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One is built to suit every need.