- Frame: GT Mach One Race 6061-T6 AL, Euro BB Reverse Dropouts 1-1/8" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT Mach One Race Steel 1 1/8" Steerer Oval Legs 3/8" Dropouts
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3-Piece Square Taper 140mm 36T Steel Chain Ring
- Pedals: GT Mini Platform
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 28H
- Tires: Kenda Race 20" x 1-3/8"
- Hubs: Steel Body 28H 3/8" Axle, Freewheel 28H 3/8" Axle
- Brakes/Brake Levers: Alloy V-Type
- Handlebar: GT Race Steel 6.5" Height x 26" Width; 8° Back 4° Up
- Stem: GT Top Load 1-1/8" Aluminium 50mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design 45x45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Uni Mini Kevlar Padded
- Seat Post: AL Integrated w/ Saddle 25.4 x 150mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6mm Single Bolt
- Spokes: 14G
- Nipples: Steel
- Freewheel: DNP 30 Point x 14T
- Length: 44.49"
- Width: 8.66"
- Height: 21.65"
- Weight: 8.18kg
Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One Expert is built to suit every need.