- Frame: LTS Downhill Design, FOC Carbon 29" Frame, 200mm Travel with Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Head Tube, 12 x 148mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: Fox Float Factory 49, 190mm, Adjustable High Speed/ Low Speed Compression and Rebound Adj., 20 x 110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Factory X2, 225 x 75 Metric Trunnion, Air, Adjustable High Speed/ Low Speed Compression, High Speed/ Low Speed Rebound
- Rims: Stan's Flow MK3, 32H, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: All Terra Sealed Bearing 20 x 110 Boost DH Front, 12 x 148 Rear, 6 Bolt
- Spokes: DT Swiss Alpine II, 2.3/2.0 Stainless
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Downhill 29 x 2.35" Addix Ultra Soft Compound
- Crank: Shimano Saint, FC-M825, 165mm, with 36T Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint, 83mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG96, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano CS-5700, 11-25, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Saint Shadow Plus, RD-M820, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Saint, SL-M820, 1x10
- Handlebar: Race Face Atlas, 31.8 Clamp, 1.5" Rise, 785mm
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Stem: Race Face Atlas Direct Mount, 30/50mm Length
- Headset: GT Fury Internal Headset, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Shimano Saint BR-M820 hydro disc, 203/203mm SM-RT86 IceTech Rotors, Metallic Pads and Fins
- Brake Levers: Shimano Saint, BL-M821
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Race Face Turbine, 31.6 x 400mm
Led by World Cup racing, and fed by world-class freeride athletes, the Fury is loaded with features that make this our most adjustable, tunable, and seriously fun downhill bike yet. With a carbon front triangle that uses F.O.C Ultra2 Technology, 200mm travel, our newly updated LTS suspension platform, plus modern geometry, the Fury is destined to become everybody’s new favorite 'F' word!
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.