- Frame: LTS Downhill Design, FOC Carbon 29" Frame, 200mm Travel with Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Headtube, 12 x 148mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC 29, 190mm, Adjustable Rebound and Compression, 20x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC, 225x75 Metric Trunnion, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- Rims: DT Swiss E 512, 32H
- Hubs: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-Bolt Disc 20x110mm Thru Axle Boost DH Front, All Terra Alloy 6-Bolt Disc 12x148mm Rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Alpine II, 2.3/2.0 Stainless
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.5", 3C Compound, DH Casing
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant DH, 36T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP 83mm
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-Speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG 720, 11-25, 7-Speed DH
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH Mid Cage
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH Trigger, Rigth Side Only
- Handlebar: SPANK Spoon 785, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: SPANK Spike 25/30 DM Stem, 31.8mm Clamp
- Headset: GT Fury External/Internal Headset, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cups with Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: SRAM Code R Hydro Disc, 200/200mm Centerline Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R Hydro Disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, Cro-Mo Rails
- Seatpost: SPANK 2-Bolt, 31.6mm
Led by World Cup racing, and fed by world-class freeride athletes, the Fury is loaded with features that make this our most adjustable, tunable, and seriously fun downhill bike yet. With a carbon front triangle that uses F.O.C Ultra2 Technology, 200mm travel, our newly updated LTS suspension platform, plus modern geometry, the Fury is destined to become everybody’s new favorite 'F' word!
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.