- Frame: LTS Downhill Design, FOC Carbon 27.5", 200mm Travel with Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Headtube, 12 x 148mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: X-Fusion LV1, 200mm, 20x110mm Thru Axle, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion Vector Coil R, 200mm, 225x75 Metric Trunnion with Adjustable Rebound
- Rims: Alex MD-30, Double Wall, 32H
- Hubs: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-Bolt Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle
- Spokes: 14g Stainless
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5" x 2.35"
- Crank: Race Face Chester, 165mm, 36T Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face, 83mm
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-28, 10-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee Shadow Plus, RD-M640, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Zee, SL-M640, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
- Handlebar: SPANK Spoon 785, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: Direct Mount, AL6061-T6 CNC, 35mm Length
- Headset: GT Fury External Headset, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cup with Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: TRP Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203/203mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP Slate T4 Hydro Disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-Bolt, 31.6mm
Led by World Cup racing, and fed by world-class freeride athletes, the Fury is loaded with features that make this our most adjustable, tunable, and seriously fun downhill bike yet. With a carbon front triangle that uses F.O.C Ultra2 Technology, 200mm travel, our newly updated LTS suspension platform, plus modern geometry, the Fury is destined to become everybody’s new favorite 'F' word!
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.