- Frame: Force Carbon, 150mm Rear Wheel Travel, Carbon Front/ Alloy Rear Frame, Boost 148 Rear Spacing, ISCG05 Mounts, LockR Pivots, Metric Trunnion Shock Mounts, Coil Shock Compatible
- Fork: Fox Float Factory 36, 160mm, Kashima, FIT4 Damper, 3-Pos Adj, 15x110mm, Tapered Steerer
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Factory DPX2 EVOL, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32H, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: All Terra Alloy Disc 15x110 Front, 12x148 Rear, 6-Bolt
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance, 27.5 x 2.35", Tubeless Ready
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant 7K, Dub, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, 73mm BSA
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-50, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect, 35mm Clamp, 20mm Rise, 9° Sweep, 5° Rise, 780mm
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect, 6061 Alloy, 35mm Clamp, 40mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS Hydro Disc, 200/180mm Centerline Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS Hydro Disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport
- Seatpost: KS LEV Ci Carbon Dropper, Southpaw Remote, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
The Force is a 150mm travel, 27.5 inch all mountain bike that is built for good times on rowdy terrain. Whether you're getting down and dirty on a high alpine ride, racing your local enduro, or pushing the limits of what you think is possible at the bikepark, this is a Force to reckon with.
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.