- Frame: Force Alloy, 150mm Rear Wheel Travel, Alloy Front and Rear Frame, Boost 148 Rear Spacing, ISCG05 Mounts, LockR Pivots, Metric Trunnion Shock Mounts, Coil Shock Compatible
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 160mm, Charger Damper, DebonAir, 15x110mm, Tapered Steerer
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RL, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32H, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: All Terra Alloy Disc 15x110 Front, 12x148 Rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 27.5 x 2.35", Addix Speed Grip Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant 6K, Dub, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, 73mm BSA
- Chain: SRAM Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG1230 Eagle, 11-50T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle with Matchmaker
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester Alloy Riser, 35mm Clamp, 20mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 5° Rise, 780mm
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: Race Face Chester, 6061 Alloy, 35mm Clamp, 40mm
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Angular Contact Bearings
- Brakes: Tektro Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203/180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro Slate 4 Hydro Disc
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Dropper, 1x Lever, Internal Routing, 31.6mm, 125mm (XS-M), 150mm (L/XL)
The Force is a 150mm travel, 27.5 inch all mountain bike that is built for good times on rowdy terrain. Whether you're getting down and dirty on a high alpine ride, racing your local enduro, or pushing the limits of what you think is possible at the bikepark, this is a Force to reckon with.
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.