- Frame: GT Speed Series MK7 Elite Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, AL CNC/Forged Quick Change Disc Dropout System, BB86, Taper 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Pro Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Steerer, Tapered 31.8 x 1.2mm Blades, 305mm A/C, 20mm Dropouts
- Rims: Speed Series Aero Double Wall, 36H
- Hubs: Front: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC body, Sealed Bearings, 36 Hole, w/ 20mm AL Thru Axle Rear: GT Speed Series Disc Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 36H, 4 Sealed Bearings, 6 pawl 72point Alloy Shimano Cassette, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14G
- Tires: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 20 x 1.75"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Forged Alloy 2-Piece, 180mm Arms, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 44T AL CNC Chain Ring, AL Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: BB86 Sealed Bearings
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Handlebar: GT Speed Cr-Mo 8.375" H x 29" W, 8° Sweep, 4° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: Promax Impact Top Load, 53mm Length
- Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper Integrated Design, 45 x 45° Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Promax Hydraulic Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- Brake Levers: Promax Single Finger Hydraulic
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Seatpost: AL Integrated w/ Saddle, 27.2" x 135mm
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 22cm
- Height: 57cm
- Weight: 9.38kg
Get your head in the game and you mind on the track with the GT Speed Series BMX bike! The lightest aluminium race frame on the market features a race-ready geometry and quick-change dropouts so you are prepared for every condition the day throws your way.