- Frame: 26" GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil with Preload
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.1"
- Pedals: GT BMX Flat Pedal, Resin
- Crank: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 30T, 130mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace CSM55, 11-34, 8-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, RD-M310
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, Rapid Fire
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 580mm Width
- Grips: GT MTB
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Brakes: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Alloy V-type
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Speeds: 8 Speed
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc QR, 32H
- Front Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.10"
- Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette, QR
- Rear Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.10"
- Weight: 13.26kg
Learning to ride a bike is memorable, but it isn’t always easy. Kids have to focus on balance, pedalling, and speed… all while trying not to tumble. Up until now kids’ bikes have basically been grown up bikes miniaturized for smaller bodies. Designing bikes this way means proper body positioning and pedalling mechanics are compromised. Not Anymore.
GT has developed a new line of kids’ bikes that utilize its LegitFit system and are designed specifi cally for those growing shredders. The LegitFit system enables GT to build kids’ bikes that have narrower cranks, proper gearing and improved body positioning. All with the benefi ts of optimizing pedalling, balance, and speed right from the start. Even better is that it’s a system that works for kids of all ages...no more needing to “grow into” a bike.