- Frame: All New Grade Carbon 700c Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30
- Fork: All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, flip chip axle positioning, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PressFit 30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: All-New GT DropTune Super Light, double butted 6061 alloy, 16deg flare
- Grips: Velo Cork, 3mm
- Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 6deg Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Headset: FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport
- Seatpost: GT Carbon, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)
- Speeds: 22
- Sizes Available: 48, 51, 55, 58, 61
- Front Hub: Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock
- Front Tire: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub: Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- Rear Tire: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
Engineered to take you further and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
Floating Stays - All-day rideability
More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
Flip Chip Fork - Race ready or long and steady
The Grade Pro is equipped with a flip chip fork to provide 15 mm of adjustability. This allows riders to go from 55 mm to 70 mm of fork offset. Run the 55 mm offset for gravel races or flip to the “low- trail” 70 mm offset when you’re loaded up with cargo on a bikepacking adventure.
DFD: Dual Fiber Dynamics - More control and less fatigue
The Grade’s seat stays are comprised of two lightweight fibers: a tough composite of carbon and fiberglass. The solid fiberglass core provides toughness and damping, and the carbon fiber outer layers act to control stiffness. In the end, you have a bike that gives the rider a lot more control and less fatigue on the ride.
Smart Routing - Internal Di2 routing and dropper post compatible with stealth routing.
Removable Fender Bridge - Keep the skid marks on the trail.
Flatmount Brakes - Out of the box with native 160mm rotors front/rear on the Grade Carbon Pro. With a standard adapter, the Grade Carbon Pro can move up to 180mm rotors. This gives big braking power for when you're loaded down with lots of gear or charging into the rough.
Mounting Points Galore - All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg "anything cage" bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
Tire Clearance - All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.