- Frame: All New Grade Alloy 700c/650b Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, External Dropper Compatible, BSA 73mm
- Fork: All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible
- Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed
- Crank: FSA Tempo Adventure, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Pedals: Not Included
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Shifters: Shimano Claris, 2x8
- Cog Set: Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: 14g Stainless steel
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
- Handlebar: GT DropTune RS, alloy, 10° flare
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips: Velo Cork, 3mm
- Headset: FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Saddle: GT Pavement, steel rails
- Seat Post: One bolt aluminum, 15mm offset, 27.2mm
- See Images For Size Chart
Engineered to take you further and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
Floating Stays - All-day rideability
More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
Removable Fender Bridge - Keep the skid marks on the trail.
Flatmount Brakes - Grade Alloy is native 140 rear and 160mm front.
Mounting Points Galore - All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg "anything cage" bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that's pretty unique!
Tire Clearance - All Grades are spec'd with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.