- Frame: F.O.C Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Frame Construction, F.O.C BB92 Shell, 12x142mm Thru Axle Dropouts, 29" Design
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 100mm, DebonAir, 15x110, Remote Lockout, Tapered Steerer, 51mm Offset
- Rims: WTB ST i21 TCS, 32H
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 Front, 12x148 Rear with HG Driver
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vittoria Barzo, 29 x 2.25"
- Crank: FSA Gamma Pro, Direct Mount Ring, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaEXO PF92
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-Speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 1x11
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-Butted, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep, 5° Rise, 760mm
- Grips: GT Statement Logo Grips
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8” Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed ACB, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano Disc, 160/160
- Brake Levers: Shimano Disc
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- S: (L) 143 x (W) 19.5 x (H) 74cm
- M: (L) 150 x (W) 19.5 x (H) 78cm
- L: (L) 153 x (W) 19.5 x (H) 80cm
- XL: (L) 156 x (W) 19.5 x (H) 83cm
- Weight: 11.78kg
With 25 years of R&D behind it, the Zaskar Carbon epitomises mountain bike perfection and is the only bike to have won World Cups in Cross Country, Downhill, Slalom, and Trials. Its proven track record removes any doubt that this bike will handle everything you throw its way. It's time to rethink what a hardtail can do.
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.